Monday, October 15, 2012


EXAM DAYS
(The seven chores by me in exam days…)


The clock stroked 7,
And then the chores- 7.
To wake up was first on my list,
Because nothing would be possible if this is not taken on check list…
Those cold breezes in the balcony,
That song by Mark Antony…
So far 1 chore completed!
The next was to make myself updated,
Took the three newspapers and I ran in the bed again,
Because I want to be the first one to gain…
Economic Times, TOI & HT were the three,
I was then on the reading spree…

2 completed 5 more to go!
Then to take bath and eat breakfast was on the show…
4th one was to arrange and eat those books,
I wish I could scan with just the looks…
Unfortunately I am not THE ROBOT, CHIITI!
So it was my turn to study them! WHAT A PITY!
5th one was obviously to peep into my account!
And then the time starts… 1 to 30 minutes… gone in a click…
I never realize and I became sick…
Then tried to wake from this FB thing…
As 6th one was on the string…
Take the bag and go to tuition,
As that’s the place I study with full concentration…
Finally down to the 7th chore…
It was silence on the shore…
Now going to sleep…
So please go and don't peep… ;)… :P… :D…

4 comments:

  1. Thanks. And I'm SORRY... I hope u remember the reason for my deviation !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I don't remember anything.
      You actually never told anything :D
      Keep writing.
      God Bless.

      Delete
  2. Actually it's true what you are saying. still sorry.

    ReplyDelete